Форум
Друзья, в связи с обновлением нашего сайта и форума, Вам потребуется "Напомнить" себе пароли. Есть проблемы - пишите в почту Snake.
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня

Cetane & Bio-Diesel levels at Local Stations?
(1 чел.) (1) гость
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: Cetane & Bio-Diesel levels at Local Stations?

Cetane & Bio-Diesel levels at Local Stations? 5 мес., 2 нед. назад #3185

• AlexAmery
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Постов: 8
Hello,

I have recently been reading about Diesel fuel, and how the rating system works and so on and so fourth. Here in Illinois, the only 2 stickers attached at most pumps says between 5-20% biodiesel, and 15ppm USLD. I have been told by several truck drivers, that they get poor fuel economy in Illinois, and attempt to avoid most stations in the area because we have "Terrible fuel". I take this information with the understanding that they probably have no research to back this up, but it gets me thinking.... I have tried to talk to people at the cash register about it..... My suggestion there is, don't! They stare at you like your crazy. I have tried calling and Emailing Mobil but they only respond with "I assure you our fuel is high quality, and within the legal parameters" There is a Shell station about 2 hours drive from my house that has 2 pumps, one says 55cetane 100% Petroleum Diesel, and one says 45cetane B11-Soy diesel, but thats written in sharpie and taped to the pump with packaging tape. How accurate can that be?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
www.thedieselstop.com/forums/f22/cetane-bio-diesel-levels-local-stations-365833/
Product Video Studio

Thanks
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.27 секунд