Форум
Друзья, в связи с обновлением нашего сайта и форума, Вам потребуется "Напомнить" себе пароли. Есть проблемы - пишите в почту Snake.
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: 2 running back in the 2018

2 running back in the 2018 3 мес., 1 нед. назад #3210

• panxing18
  • Вне сайта
  • Гуру
  • Постов: 92
An incident during a predraft meeting with the Philadelphia Eagles reportedly led to LSU running back Derrius Guice falling to the Washington Redskins at No. 59 overall in the second round of the 2018 NFL draft.NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported Saturday that Guice got into a "shouting match" during a visit with the Eagles:Ian Rapoport @RapSheetAlong with @TomPelissero Authentic Ronald Jones II Jersey , we discuss the fall of new #Redskins RB Derrius Guice and how he landed where he did. t.co/ezAwotvmitRapoport said that someone within the Eagles organization told him it was the worst meeting with a prospect he had ever been a part of leading up to a draft.On Saturday, Guice shot down the report and said there was no issue with Eagles running backs coach Duce Staley, per聽ESPN.com:聽"My trip to the Eagles was great. There wasn't an altercation when I went. It was great. They were also like family. Me and Duce have a great relationship."Guice also expressed surprise that he dropped as far as he did: "It did surprise me because a lot of the things came out of nowhere and weren't true. I just didn't understand why me http://www.bearsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-roquan-smith-jersey , out of all people, because I'm great to everybody. I have a great personality, and I just didn't understand why everything just hit so hard with me out of everybody."Bleacher Report's Matt Miller considered him the No. 2 running back in the 2018 class behind Penn State's Saquon Barkley in his final rankings.Controversy has followed Guice throughout the predraft process. In March Jorge Posada Jersey , he told SiriusXM that he was asked if he liked men during an NFL Scouting Combine visit.Earlier this week, the NFL concluded that there was no evidence supporting Guice's claim, according to ESPN's聽Adam Schefter.After rushing for 1 David Justice Jersey ,387 yards and 15 touchdowns in 2016, Guice gained 1,251 yards and scored 11 touchdowns on the ground at LSU last season.Despite character concerns Authentic Mason Cole Jersey , Guice will likely have a chance to be a major contributor in Washington as a rookie.Rob Kelley, Chris Thompson and Samaje Perine are the Redskins' top three running backs, but none of them have established themselves as bell-cow backs. .
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.28 секунд