Форум
Друзья, в связи с обновлением нашего сайта и форума, Вам потребуется "Напомнить" себе пароли. Есть проблемы - пишите в почту Snake.
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: uesday that Cousins w

uesday that Cousins w 1 мес., 3 нед. назад #3268

• panxing18
  • Вне сайта
  • Гуру
  • Постов: 92
Danny Shelton didn't need very long to start toeing the New England Patriots' company line.

Less than a week after New England acquired Shelton in a trade with the Cleveland Browns Mikko Rantanen Jersey , the defensive lineman is already singing coach Bill Belichick's praises and taking notice of the team's culture of success.

"Part of the formula to winning is doing your job, and I see that everywhere at the facility with everyone just staying focused and having that same goal leading toward success, and that's what I want to be a part of," Shelton said on a conference call Monday.

After spending his first three NFL seasons with a Browns team that won only four games total and went 0-16 last season, the 24-year-old Shelton is willing to adapt to whatever role Belichick sees fit for him.

"Honestly, I'm just going to go with whatever coach wants me to do," Shelton said. "My best (skill) is stopping the run, so if he wants me to play a defensive position I'll do it and I'll make sure I do my job to achieve success."

Shelton had 128 tackles and 1陆 sacks over 46 games with Cleveland after being drafted by the Browns with the No. 12 overall pick out of Washington in 2015.

In 2016, Shelton started all 16 games and had a career-high 59 tackles.

Shelton hopes to wear the No. 55 with the Patriots after doing so with the Browns and in college in honor of the late Junior Seau, who wore the number throughout his career and in his last four seasons in New England.

"Any opportunity I get to wear the number I would take in a heartbeat Sam Gagner Jersey ," Shelton said. "It's just amazing to have this opportunity to play for a great organization and knowing that one of my role models, one of the guys that I looked up to played here."

Shelton said he is also fond of former Patriots defensive tackle Vince Wilfork, whom he drew comparisons to before he was drafted.

"Just knowing that I'll be able to play for a team that's had such great talent here, I just want to add to the team success," Shelton said.

NOTE: The Patriots released veteran linebacker Shea McClellin.

McClellin, 28, missed the 2017 season with multiple concussions after joining the Patriots as an unrestricted free agent in 2016.

McClellin had 39 tackles and one sack in 14 games for the Patriots in 2016.

The former Boise State standout was drafted No. 19 overall in 2012 by Chicago and spent his first four NFL seasons with the Bears.

Over 52 games with Chicago, McClellin had 7陆 sacks and 161 tackles, including a career-high 81 in 2015.
While Kirk Cousins was on his way to visit, the Minnesota Vikings were moving swiftly toward securing a potential backup.

According to a person with knowledge of the negotiations Nikolaj Ehlers Jersey , the Vikings were working on a trade Wednesday with the Denver Broncos to acquire quarterback Trevor Siemian. The person spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity because the deal, first reported by NFL Media, was not final.

Cousins, meanwhile, arrived on a private plane with his wife and infant son before heading downtown for dinner with team officials with all signs pointing to a deal as the new league year began.

Siemian would give the Vikings a capable backup who started 24 games for the Broncos over the last two seasons, with the free agent Cousins the team's primary target. As the Vikings watched quarterbacks Case Keenum (Denver), Sam Bradford (Arizona) and Teddy Bridgewater (New York) all join other teams as the new league year began, they were running out of options on a market that began with an unusually high amount of accomplished quarterbacks but quickly dried up amid the opening flurry. The Jets not only brought in Bridgewater, they re-signed veteran Josh McCown, too.

The Broncos juggled between Siemian Youth Dion Phaneuf Jersey , Brock Osweiler and Paxton Lynch last season and split the position in 2016 between Siemian and Lynch. Siemian, who was drafted by Denver in 2015 in the seventh round out of Northwestern, has a 79.9 career passer rating with 30 touchdowns and 24 interceptions over the last two years. He was never the favored candidate, but he climbed his way to the top of the depth chart after Peyton Manning's retirement and gave the rebuilding club some decent performances despite some struggles.

The Vikings also still have Kyle Sloter, a prospect they signed last September after he was cut in training camp by the Broncos. They even elevated him to the active roster last season to make sure they could keep him, while Bradford was sidelined with a knee injury and Keenum was thriving as the unexpected starter.

Twin Cities television stations staked out the small airport where the Cousins family landed with Vikings general manager Rick Spielman and the restaurant for footage of Cousins, the 29-year-old who also pushed himself up the pecking order with Washington after being drafted in the fourth round in 2012 behind second overall pick Robert Griffin III. Cousins has topped 4,000 passing yards in each of the last three seasons and, despite not owning a single victory in the playoffs, became the most valuable player on this year's free agent market given his age Scott Darling Jersey , durability and accomplishments. ESPN reported Tuesday that Cousins will sign a fully guaranteed $84 million contract that spans three years, but his agent said no decision had been made yet.

If the deal gets done as expected and Cousins stays healthy through the preseason, he'll represent the sixth different quarterback start Minnesota's season opener in six years.

The Vikings also let versatile running back Jerick McKinnon leave Wednesday for San Francisco and backup cornerback Tramaine Brock sign with Denver. Nine more of their players became unrestricted free agents, with kicker Kai Forbath, cornerback Terence Newman and punt returner Marcus Sherels atop the list of players likely to return. Guard Joe Berger has not yet decided whether to continue his career for a 14th season or retire.
Youth Carolina Panthers Jerseys
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.28 секунд