Форум
Друзья, в связи с обновлением нашего сайта и форума, Вам потребуется "Напомнить" себе пароли. Есть проблемы - пишите в почту Snake.
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня

only to lose another key player.Guard Kyle Lo
(1 чел.) (1) гость
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: only to lose another key player.Guard Kyle Lo

only to lose another key player.Guard Kyle Lo 2 нед., 3 д. назад #3319

• panxing18
  • Вне сайта
  • Гуру
  • Постов: 116
The Chicago Bears got the win they sorely needed http://www.bearscheapstores.com/kyle-fuller-jersey-cheap ,ng had to be helped off the field in the closing minutes with an injured right foot, putting a damper on a 24-10 victory over the New York Jets on Sunday.Mitchell Trubisky threw for two touchdowns, and the Bears (4-3) came out on top after dropping two in a row to fall out of the NFC North lead. But they might have to get by without their three-time Pro Bowl lineman after Long was injured in the closing minutes. That was another hit for a team that was already missing star pass rusher star pass rusher Khalil Mack (right ankle) and No. 1 receiver Allen Robinson (groin).Long was hurt when tight end Dion Sims rolled into him as the two were blocking for Jordan Howard on a run, adding to a long list of injuries for the star lineman.He had surgery on his right ankle following the 2016 season and operations on his shoulder, elbow and neck after he was shut down late last year. Coach Matt Nagy said the team will know more about Long's latest injury in the next few days."Can't say enough about Kyle, how much he loves this organization," Trubisky said. "To see a guy go down like that, it hurts. We'll just try to pick him up and rally behind him any way we can. He knows we love him and we're just gonna hope for the best."Though the Bears were missing their best defensive player, Sam Darnold struggled and the Jets (3-5) managed just 207 yards in losing their second straight game.Trubisky was shaky but did enough to help the Bears come out on top. He connected with Tarik Cohen for a 70-yard touchdown on a screen in the first quarter and threw a 4-yard scoring pass to Anthony Miller in the third, making it 14-3. But the second-year pro was wild again after struggling with his control against New England the previous week.Trubisky was 16 of 29 for 220 yards. He also ran for 51 on six attempts."Overall, we just found a way and ground it out," he said. "It was a lot better in the second half than the first half. We stuck together, stuck to the plan and executed our plays."Cohen's lone reception was the big touchdown. He also ran for 40 yards on five carries.Howard ran for 81 yards and a touchdown. He scored from the 2 to make it 24-10 midway through the fourth quarter, sealing the win after tight losses to Miami and the Patriots.Coming off his worst game as a pro with three interceptions, Darnold was 14 of 29 for a career-low 153 yards in his eighth NFL start. On the plus side, he did not throw an interception in this one."I mean, we just couldn't really get anything going," running back Isaiah Crowell said. "I've got to watch the film, but I mean it was frustrating at the same time."LONG TDChicago grabbed a 7-0 lead in the first quarter when Cohen turned a screen from Trubisky against an all-out blitz into a 70-yard touchdown. It was the longest play from scrimmage by the Bears this season."It was just a great call by the offensive staff Cheap Leonard Floyd Jersey ," Cohen said. "We ran the screen into a blitz and usually that's a good thing. When I turned upfield, I just didn't see anybody. I was kind of nervous not to see anybody and I just saw green grass so I took it."Jets inside linebacker Avery Williamson said he blew the coverage on that play."I had to hug him up and I didn't," he said. "Mental error, so that was on me. Just got to know what I got to do in that situation. It was a miscue."ANTHEMThere were no protests by either team during the national anthem.INJURIESJets: TE Neal Sterling left with a concussion in the second quarter when he got hit by Chicago's Kyle Fuller after making a catch. Coach Todd Bowles confirmed Sterling has a concussion. .. DL Steve McLendon suffered an ankle injury.Bears: TE Ben Braunecker left because of a concussion. ... Nagy said Mack's status was "literally hour to hour" before the Bears decided in the morning not to suit him up, and they hope to have him playing next week. The two-time All-Pro missed his first game since Oakland drafted him with the fifth overall pick in 2014.UP NEXTJets: At Miami next Sunday.Bears: At Buffalo next Sunday.The Bear’s Den, September 7, 2018 CHECK IT OUTThe Blitz Network is creating Football analysis and commentary - The Blitz Network - WCG’s own Robert Zeglinski, Aaron Leming & Jacob Infante team up with Zack Pearson, Khari Thompson and Adam Hess to offer this new resource for Bears fan. It is subscription based, but it’s dirt cheap and well worth it. Definitely check it out!BEAR DOWN, CHICAGO BEARS, BEAR DOWN!!!!BEARRRSSSS / DRAFT / FREE AGENCYFinley: Tarik Cohen and Taylor Gabriel together? ‘The speed kills mantra, that’s a fact’ - Sun Times - Cohen and Gabriel have spent all offseason yapping at each other about who is faster. They never settled their dispute.Kane: Vic Fangio says Khalil Mack could have ‘domino effect’ on Bears teammates - Chicago Tribune - Vic Fangio said a player like Khalil Mack can create “a domino effect” on the performances of other players, while also noting the Bears’ defensive success is going to rely on much more than one new arrival.Bears-Packers injury tracker: Tight end Daniel Brown is limited - Chicago Tribune - The Bears rested most of their starters the final two preseason games so they could enter Sunday’s season opener against the Packers as healthy as possible.Kane: The 2018 Bears' offense and defense - The good, the bad and the unknown - Chicago Tribune - Over eight months from Jan. 1 to Sept. 1 — the days the Bears fired coach John Fox and acquired outside linebacker Khalil Mack from the Raiders — the Bears have undergone big changes.Rosenbloom: Bears will make the playoffs this season - Chicago Tribune - I'm not much for predictions — BearSSSSS 16-0, my frentSSSSS — but nonetheless, I have the Bears reaching the playoffs this season. Khalil Mack could make a good defense one that ranks in the top five and Matt Nagy's creative offense sounds every bit the opposite of the stink we saw under John Fox.Bears questions and answers - Chicago Tribune - Bears burning questions: Chicago Tribune writers address key issuesPotash: Bears defensive coordinator Vic Fangio excited about Khalil Mack - Sun Times - “I see a guy I think innately likes to play. Obviously talented,” Fangio said. “I don’t see him doing anything but being a great addition for us."Finley: Bears name three captains, plan to rotate them - Sun Times - The captains for Sunday: quarterback Mitch Trubisky http://www.bearscheapstores.com/akiem-hicks-jersey-cheap , defensive end Akiem Hicks and special teamer Benny Cunningham.Finley: Bears' Vic Fangio on Roquan Smith - 'At some point you have to put him in there' - Sun Times - Roquan Smith hasn't hasn’t tackled anyone to the ground since he played for Georgia in the national title game.Jahns: Bears safeties Adrian Amos, Eddie Jackson excited for second season together - Sun Times - Safeties Amos and Jackson are starting their second season together.Finley: Bears predictions 2018: Week 1 vs. Packers, season totals - Sun Times - The Chicago Sun-Times’ experts offer their predictions for the Bears’ season-opener at the rival Packers — and their record for the 2018 season.Hughes: Week One - Bears at Packers Game Preview - Da Bears Blog - I always like the Chicago Bears. And, I mean, how can any Bears fan not like the Chicago Bears heading into this 2018 season? The organization has done every single thing they could to build a winning roster. Now they take that roster to the field.Medina: Trey Burton Was the NFL's Best Tight End During the Preseason - Bleacher Nation - PFF loves what Trey Burton did during the preseason. And frankly, so did I.Da Best Fans: Khalil Mack Already in Top 5 of Preseason Jersey Sales - Bleacher Nation - Wow! Bears fans are nuts.Medina: Adrian Amos Has Out-Played His Rookie Deal, But Finding an Extension Comp is Tricky - Bleacher Nation - Adrian Amos has earned a second contract. But what will it look like?Mayer: Chalk Talk: Have Bears selected team captains? - ChicagoBears.com - Senior writer Larry Mayer discusses whether the Bears have chosen their team captains, how playing with a club on his broken hand will affect Leonard Floyd and if the Bears have ever gone fromMayer: Mack's presence adding intrigue to season opener - ChicagoBears.com - The high level of anticipation for Sunday night’s season opener in Green Bay continues to be fueled by the expected Bears debut of All-Pro pass rusher Khalil Mack.Fans weigh in on addition of Khalil Mack - ChicagoBears.com - As part of our Wednesday weigh-in feature, we asked Bears fans to let us know their thoughts on the acquisition of Khalil Mack and how much of an impact he’d make in Sunday night’s season opener. Here’s what they had to say.Week 1 Key Matchups: Bears at Packers - ChicagoBears.com - When the Bears visit the Packers Sunday night, these three key matchups could determine the game, including Bobby Massie dueling with Clay Matthews Jr.NFL Picks 2018 Week 1: Who the experts are taking in Bears vs. Packers - Bears Wire - The experts have no confidence in the Chicago Bears heading into Week 1 against the Green Bay PackersStankevitz: Bears ready to unleash Anthony Miller on Packers, NFL - NBC Sports Chicago - Anthony Miller only played 47 snaps during the preseason, suggesting the Bears may be "hiding" their second-round pick to unleash on the Packers come Sunday.Spiegel: Football Is Back, But Baseball Won't Go Gently - 670 The Score - This is a time on the sports calendar to cherish. Ken's Note: Yes, the start of football season is a time to cherish. Baseball is what we do to waste time until football season arrives.Euirch: Bears vs. Packers Thursday injury report - 247Sports - The Chicago Bears just released their injury report.Bears Week 1 depth chart vs. Packers - 247Sports - Khalil Mack changes the Chicago Bears depth chart for Week 1.Eurich: Khalil Mack trade reactions still churning in for Bears, Packers - 247Sports - The Chicago Bears are still buzzing about Khalil Mack.Eurich: Allen Robinson praised for work in the classroom - 247Sports - Allen Robinson is set to make his regular season debut with the Chicago Bears on Sunday.Eurich: Mitch Trubisky, Akiem Hicks and Benny Cunningham named captains - 247Sports - The Chicago Bears have unveiled their captains for Week 1.Eurich: Bears to manage reps of Khalil Mack and Roquan Smith - 247Sports - The Chicago Bears will be keeping an eye on Khalil Mack and Roquan Smith.Jones: Aaron Rodgers reacts to Bears acquiring Khalil Mack - 247Sports - Aaron Rodgers is ready to face Khalil Mack.Dickerson: Anthony Miller, Chicago Bears rookie wide receiver, predicts big season for team's offense - ESPN - With a new head coach and offensive scheme in Chicago Youth Prince Amukamara Jersey , Bears rookie Anthony Miller believes the team is about to embark upon a "new era."POLISH SAUSAGEFormer Lions DE Anthony Zettel claimed by Cleveland Browns - Pride Of Detroit - The Lions defensive end didn’t make it through waivers.KNOW THY ENEMYMinnesota Vikings: Four bold predictions for the season - Daily Norseman - Will this be the year Cousins throws for 5,000 yards?Packers Week 1 injuries: No progress with Oren Burks’ shoulder - Acme Packing Company - The Packers will probably open the season without third-round linebacker Oren Burks.Raiders’ defensive coordinator defends trading Khalil Mack – ProFootballTalk - Raiders defensive coordinator Paul Guenther didn’t necessarily want to lose one of the best players in the league off his defense, but he understands the reasoning behind his boss Jon Gruden’s decision to trade Khalil Mack.NFL execs and scouts question Raiders compensation, timing of Khalil Mack trade - Silver And Black Pride - What were Jon Gruden and the Raiders thinking? The NFL community brings into question Raiders trade of Khalil Mack.IN CASE YOU MISSED IT ON WINDY CITY GRIDIRONSilence_Dogood: Tailgating Burger Recipes for Week 1 - Windy City Gridiron - Nagy is adding new flavor to the Bears offense... Why not add new flavor to your grill?Berkes: Five Questions with ACME Packing Company - Windy City Gridiron - It’s Packers week and we’ve got questions for our frenemies to the north.Wiltfong & Snyder: Scouting the Bears 10-man practice squad - Windy City Gridiron - In Lester’s latest T Formation Conversation podcast (Subscribe now on iTunes for free), he’s joined by EJ Snyder to get his scouting report on all ten practice squad Chicago Bears.Householder's NFL 2018 Week 1 Game Preview: Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers - Windy City Gridiron - The regular season is HERE and it kicks off for the Bears with their biggest rivalWCG CONTRIBUTORS BEARS PODCASTS & STREAMS2 Minute Drill - Website - iTunes - Andrew Link; Steven’s Streaming – Twitch – Steven Schweickert; T-Formation Conversation - Website - iTunes - Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; WCG Radio - Website - iTunes - Robert ZeglinskiTHE RULESWindy City Gridiron Community Guidelines - SBNation.com - We strive to make our communities open and inclusive to sports fans of all backgrounds. The following is not permitted in comments, FanPosts, usernames or anywhere else in an SB Nation community: Comments, FanPosts or usernames that are intolerant or prejudiced; racial or other offensive epithets; Personal attacks or threats on community members; Gendered insults of any kind; Trolling; Click link for full information.The Bear’s Den Specific Guidelines – The Bear’s Den is a place for Chicago Bears fans to discuss Chicago Bears football, related NFL stories, and general football talk. It is NOT a place to discuss religion or politics or post political pictures or memes, and any posts that do this will be deleted and the poster will be admonished. We do not allow comments posted where the apparent attempt is to cause confrontation in the community. We do not allow gender-directed humor or sexual assault jokes. The staff of WCG are the sole arbiters of what constitutes “apparent attempt to cause confrontation”. We do not allow the “calling out” of other members in any way, shape or form. Posts that do this will be deleted on sight. Bottom line, it’s fine to debate about football, but personal jabs and insults are strictly prohibited. Additionally, if you keep beating the same dead horse over and over and fail to heed a moderator’s warning to stop, you will be banned.Click on our names to follow us on Twitter:WCG Contributors: Jeff Berckes; Patti Curl; Eric Christopher Duerrwaechter;Kev H; Sam Householder; Jacob Infante; Aaron Lemming; Andrew Link; Ken Mitchell; Steven Schweickert; Jack Silverstein; EJ Snyder; Lester Wiltfong, Jr.; Robert Zeglinski; Like us on Facebook.
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.51 секунд