Форум
Друзья, в связи с обновлением нашего сайта и форума, Вам потребуется "Напомнить" себе пароли. Есть проблемы - пишите в почту Snake.
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: Further gearbox/clutch issues

Further gearbox/clutch issues 4 мес., 2 нед. назад #3194

• jackneeson
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Постов: 8
Hello,

Had issues with my gearbox. I have the Stronic 185. In both manual and auto mode I get into second gear and under reasonably hard acceleration get violent juddering and loss of power. Car went into Audi a few weeks ago for gearbox removal, clutch replacement and shim measurement correction. They said this was the cause of the issue and it would be sorted. No problems since yesterday when I was in manual mode with paddles. Flicked up into second under normal acceleration then as soon as it went into 2nd gear I floored it. I experienced loss of power and the car violently shunted forward until I took my foot off the accelerator pedal. Took it back to Audi and they have it booked in for a few weeks time. They aren't sure what the problem is so will be diagnosing it. I have done some research online and believe it could be down to the Mechatronic unit? From what I can gather this is the 'brain' of the gearbox and i've read a lot of people having to have this replaced because of gearbox issues. It's my only plausible reason!

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
www.a1-forum.co.uk/a1forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=159714
Professional Video Production Studio

Thank you.
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.29 секунд