Форум
Друзья, в связи с обновлением нашего сайта и форума, Вам потребуется "Напомнить" себе пароли. Есть проблемы - пишите в почту Snake.
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня

BREAKING CARS AND MAKING MONEY??
(1 чел.) (1) гость
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: BREAKING CARS AND MAKING MONEY??

BREAKING CARS AND MAKING MONEY?? 6 мес. назад #3178

• MichaelSmith
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Постов: 8
Hello,

I have been away from the site for around a year, head down working hard. New website looks great, very modern.
Anyway i am thinking of starting a little side project, i've noticed a car for sale this week for around £300, a little sporty number, high mileage, no tax / no mot basically as good as a non runner. I actually own a similar version of the same car but newer, and certain parts of the car are relatively well sought after. I reckon the Alloys on this car are worth around £150 alone.
My question is if i were to buy the car, and try to find others in a similar state, can i break them up and sell the parts? Im not talking mechanical parts really, as im no mechanic, but obviously the Exhaust, tyres, wheels, seats, stereo etc - Then just scrap what's left. Can you still get £100 for a scrapped car, even if you have taken it to pieces? are there any rules or regs on this kind of thing?
I reckon on basic calculations (if i can get £100 for the shell that's left over) i can probobly turn the £300 car into £500. not a huge earner, but its as much a hobby as it is a money spinner.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
www.ukbusinessforums.co.uk/threads/breaking-cars-and-making-money.331707/
Promo video company

Thank you
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.25 секунд