Форум
Друзья, в связи с обновлением нашего сайта и форума, Вам потребуется "Напомнить" себе пароли. Есть проблемы - пишите в почту Snake.
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня

MOVING CARS AND OBJECTS
(1 чел.) (1) гость
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: MOVING CARS AND OBJECTS

MOVING CARS AND OBJECTS 4 мес. назад #3198

• AlexAmery
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Постов: 8
Hello,

I did a search for this but none of the posts I found were really specific enough! I'm creating a video for a client from the viewpoint of a driver, moving down a slightly curving road at 60mph past the proposal (an installation for a uni project). I've set up the path with 13 cameras, and 18 frames in between; resulting in 217 total frames. All this works fine and the 22 second video exports great. I'm trying to include moving vehicles on the road moving along the same path and at the same speed, and am having problems! I'm firstly trying to use the cars included in the library that have the option to 'move along path', but no matter what settings within that option I use, they don't move. Can anyone clarify what they should be? Secondly I'm trying to animate an articulated lorry in the same way; moving along at the same speed as the camera along the same curved path. Is it possible to do this?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=46148
Product Video Service
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.27 секунд