Форум
Друзья, в связи с обновлением нашего сайта и форума, Вам потребуется "Напомнить" себе пароли. Есть проблемы - пишите в почту Snake.
Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня

Is a jam possible in Traffic data?
(1 чел.) (1) гость
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: Is a jam possible in Traffic data?

Is a jam possible in Traffic data? 5 мес., 2 нед. назад #3189

• jackneeson
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Постов: 8
Hello,

I have a quick question about traffic data. The task description says: A time series of simulated congestion measurements from 10 selected road segments of Warsaw is given.... Congestion - the number of cars that passed a given segment - is measured in consecutive 1-minute periods of time". I understand that "congestion" is defined as the number of cars that *passed* a given segment in 1-minute period. Then, a value of 0 could occur in two scenarios: No cars entered in the segment in the given 1-minute period, so the segment was completely empty. There was a Jam on the segment, so while many cars stayed on the segment, no car "passed" the segment in the given 1-minute period. easy to show that the ambiguity is not limited to value of 0. Is the possibility#2 explicitly avoided in the simulation by making sure that there is no Jam in the traffic data? Or is congestion actually to be understood as the number of cars that *entered or stayed* in a given segment in 1-minute period?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
tunedit.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=186
Product Video Production Studio

Thank you
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.25 секунд